On this page you find guides and concepts that can help you designing and managing ICT4education solutions.
We publish all our documents under Creative Commons BY-SA 4.0 and invite you to give us feedback, share and further develop our findings (terms see below).
- The “First steps”-Guide (one page) helps beginners to avoid common pitfalls of starting an ICT4education project (en français / en español).
- The “TechGuide” (90 pages) provides practitioners and decision makers with practical advice on how to design and manage effective and sustainable ICT-based educational solutions. We have developed this guide with some 20 projects of the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC).
- The Template Project Outline can guide you discussing and documenting your project ideas with your team.
- The Template for Strategy Development can help large scale projects to clarify strategic options.
- The Planning and Costing Excel can serve as a start to identify relevant cost items from the beginning of your planning.
The following slides give you a rough impression of the focus of these presentations. Please contact us, if you would like to hear more about our approaches.
- The E-Learning Decision Matrix: A “tool” to reflect on your goals and to analyse your context (slide deck with 6 commented pages).
- The E-Learning Landscape: A tool to discuss in your team which learning activities you could support with which media, to help learners reaching their learning goals (slide deck with 3 commented pages).
- ICT4VET learning activities: Examples of common learning activities, media functions and tools that can support these activities (PDF, 2 pages)
© We publish all our documents under Creative Commons BY-SA 4.0. You are welcome to copy and redistribute them in any medium or format. You may remix, transform and build upon our findings. Terms: You must
give appropriate credit and provide the above link to the license. If you mix, transform or build upon, you must distribute your contribution under the same licence.